How do I qualify for moving to the Texas Masonic Retirement Center?
- Must be a widow of a Texas Master Mason.
- A widow must be married to a Master Mason for three or more years.
- The Mason must have been a member of a Texas lodge, in good standing (all dues paid), for five years prior to the date of his death.
- The widow must be in good health and capable of self-care.
- If a widow has been married more than once, her last husband must have been a Texas Master Mason in good standing for five years prior to the date of his death.
- In exchange for payment of all expenses, for the remainder of a widow’s life, all assets must be given to Masonic Home and School of Texas.
- The widow must meet all requirements of the Texas Masonic Retirement Center.
- Approval is based on need and the ability to live independently.
The ultimate determination will be by Masonic Home and School of Texas, in its sole discretion.