Texas Masonic Retirement Center
offers beautiful, relaxing accommodations amid 100 acres of sweeping grassland, wildflowers, and a century-old pecan orchard. You’ll enjoy quiet country living or fill your days with countless activities, knowing your privacy is respected and your independence is honored.
What amenities are available for widows at the Texas Masonic Retirement Center?
- Private living space in a safe, welcoming environment furnished with your personal belongings;
- Shopping trips with transportation provided to local malls, shopping centers, and grocery stores;
- Fun activities, with all planning and transportation included, to movies, the theatre, and other entertainment;
- Delicious meals prepared and served onsite in a comfortable community room;
- Medical and dental appointments arranged, along with transportation;
- Exercise classes, safe walking environments, parties, holiday celebrations, and games.
TMRC is conveniently located just off of Interstate 30
1501 West Division
Arlington, Texas 76012-3818
In addition to a wide variety of living accommodations, you’ll have plenty of options for entertainment. Planned events and transportation to baseball games, live theatre, award-winning musicals, movies, fishing excursions, the state fair, shopping malls, and much more are available at no extra charge. We also provide Masonic-related events at TMRC and transportation to Masonic events throughout the region.
Are you tired of cooking and cleaning? You’ll enjoy three delicious meals served daily and housekeeping services on a weekly basis. An onsite nurse can coordinate your medical care in our Wellness Center, including physician services, with scheduled appointments for your convenience or transportation to other local medical and dental appointments.
The TMRC website is a useful reference.
CLICK HERE if you would like to begin the admission process or learn more.