Masonic Home and School of Texas has been upholding our legacy of helping underserved children and Texas Masonic widows with great pride for more than a century. Starting in January 2019, we will continue to fulfill that mission under a new name that more clearly explains how we help those in our community – Masonic Children & Family Services of Texas. The generosity of Texas Masons and a wide range of individuals, businesses, and foundations make our programs possible.
Along with continuing our tradition of providing information, referral and funding for services to financially challenged families, we also help thousands of children learn to prevent painful and expensive dental treatment through our Fantastic Teeth Fan Club.
We focus primarily on providing services in the areas listed below.
- Children’s Dental Services
- Immediate dental treatment
- Fantastic Teeth Fan Club tooth decay prevention program
- Children’s Educational Services
- Funding and tutoring, school supplies, after-school activity programs, and career counseling
- College and vocational training scholarships for former students of Masonic Home and School and Masonic ISD
- Children’s Therapies For Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and Learning Disabilities
- Parent autism training program through a partnership with Child Study Center in Fort Worth, Texas
- Widows of Texas Master Masons – Living Arrangements
- More Services Provided by MCFS:
- Food, clothing, transportation and family services
- Medical and prescription services
- Statewide case management services through a partnership with Presbyterian Children Homes
Masonic Children & Family Services of Texas is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. The only requirements for assistance are need and Texas residency, but the ultimate determination is by Masonic Children & Family Services of Texas, in its sole discretion. If you know someone needing help, please call 1.877.203.9111.
Improving the quality of life
for children and families of Texas
Strengthening Families for a Brighter Future